The prestigious Eccos Foundation has chosen the integral solution of Call Center DialApplet. Eccos is the convergence of two ideas, first: a training project in Call Center for people with disabilities and the second: a project of teaching of new technologies for information and communication ( ICT technology).
The Foundation provides to the beneficiaries a training that is complemented by a scheme of comprehensive care including psycho-social intervention and job placement.
From Eccos Contact in Colombia, Maritza Silva, Executive Director highlights about the project: "DialApplet platform is tailored to people with physical or visual disabilities, this has been one of the main reasons for our choice". On the other hand she mentions: "Another main reason has been the flexibility and robustness that has given to us DialApplet solution".
The project management was followed by TSP company,which has more than 15 years of experience in the IT sector , being a leader in Colombia thanks to their excellent service. Positioning in strategic sectors such as health, education, industry and trade sectors. From TSP, Carlos Julio Carlos J. Díaz S. points out: "We specialize in giving our customers the best solutions in the market, so we work with prestigious companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, Vmware, or DialApplet".
Finally, Sergio Aparicio, responsible of the company stands out: "We are delighted that our software helps people with physical or visual disabilities enter the labour market" and mentions "this project is a clear example of the quality of our start-up services, adapted to the peculiarities of each country"
- DialApplet will take part at the 13th edition of the Andean Congress in Colombia
- DialApplet participará en la 13º edición del Congreso Andino - Bogota
- Open Contact Forum chooses Bogotá for the global presentation of DialApplet Guard
- Open Contact Forum elige a Bogotá para la presentación mundial de DialApplet Guard
- We are waiting for you in the 11º Andean Congress in Bogotá, Colombia – May 8th and 9th 2014