Terms of service
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: The company that owns this website is Tecsible SL, with address at Pepe Alba 1, 46022 of Valencia, with CIF number: B-97907992. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: Access and / or use of the Tecsible S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: The websites of Tecsible S.L. provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Tecsible S.L. or to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Tecsible S.L. offers through its websites and with an enunciative but not limited character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Tecsible S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Tecsible S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in their judgment, they will not be suitable for publication. In any case, Tecsible S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Tecsible S.L. by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc …), owned by Tecsible SL or from its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Tecsible SL The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Tecsible SL. different websites and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Tecsible S.L.
5. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Tecsible S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents , despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
6. MODIFICATIONS: Tecsible S.L. reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its websites, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in their websites.
8. LINKS: In the case that the websites have links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Tecsible S.L. will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case Tecsible S.L. shall assume no responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites of Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Tecsible S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its websites and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: Tecsible S.L. pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of their websites exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Tecsible S.L. You can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Tecsible S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.